THE KEY TO SUCCESS

I've learned that anything in life worth having 
comes from patience and hard work.
     Greg Behrendt

Welcome to my blog ! It's been a while since I shared a layout, 
but the  Challenge on More Than Words and the Lindy's & AB Studio Autumn Hop 
inspired me for create this one. I learned a lot of new techiques ...


The November Challenge SUCCESS & KEY on More Than Words had stimulated
 a lot of  thoughts on my mind. First I wanted to create a layout 
for a particular person who has achieved success, but than I decided 
that all the succsessful persons have  something in common. 
This  is TIME , HARD WORK and  PATIENCE.

So the focal point with o'clock seems the perfect idea to express the Challenge.



For the background I used a beautiful paper 7 Dots Studio.
On the left side I made an ornament with stencil and  Transparent Texture paste.
Than I sprayed on with  Lindy's Opat Sea Oats and Cocklebells Coral.



I made the o'clock on cardboard with stencil, texture paste and  
Lindy's Sprays Coclebells Coral ,Autumn Maple Crimson, Pachelon Blue, 
Magical Shaker Bratwurst Brown and Embossing Powder  Midnight Teal



The metal lock and the stunning key are from Mitform Poland.



The brown forms are the remains of chipoboards and 
colored with Lindy's Brown Magical Shaker
The ornaments are cutted with Sizzix  Bigz and embossed with Lindy's EP Midnight Teal


The lovely tiny flowers  and the leaves are cutted with dies Gummiapan.
I needed an hour to glued all pieces together, that I was satisfied. Splash a little bit with gesso and Cocklebells Coral Spray and take photos of my layout.



For the last, I wish to say how much  I admire all successful crafters.  

They had to go a long way, and it took a lot of 
hard work and patience to get to the TOP. 

Thanks girls for sharing with us your knowledge !

Hugs, 


For this layout I used :



* Papers from  Collection Cotton Candy - 7 Dots Studio
Ranger Texture Paste Transparent Glow

* Metal lock & key Mitform Poland.


* Lindy's Sprays : 
* Cutting dies Sizzix Bigz and Gummiapan




I am participating in Challenges :
More Than Words - Success & Key


Mix Media Place November Challenge


Sandee and Amelie Blog


12 komentarjev:

  1. Čudovito si ustvarjala. Navdušena sem nad barvno kombinacijo in postavitvijo. :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. What a beautiful composition!

    Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Uau, krasen LO! In super razmišljanje...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous mix of coral and turquoise and floral and steampunk! Veana, this is a stunning piece! Thanks for sharing your awesome make with us at Sandee and Amelie’s Steampunk Challenges! hugs, Maura

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow - this is stunning! I love your unique interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Oh what a gorgeous project!. Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Woww!! Fantastic! I love the combo colors
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Kako zelo je lepa. Fantastične barve in detajli. Prava mojstrica si.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wonderful textures, and colours! I love your magical! Thank you for sharing at MMP!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Amazing work with many beautiful details and textures! Thank you for joining us at MMP!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. So so beautiful! Love all the layers, the texture and colour scheme! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Happy New Year!
    Claudia x

    OdgovoriIzbriši

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -