MOTHER'S ARMS

 A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's."
 Princess Diana


Hi there ! 
I am glad you are here reading my blog. First I am sending you a big WELCOME 
and a warm hug. After a little break on crafting I have returned. I've missed papers, 
pads, dies...my studio & all stuff in there! But mostly I've desperately missed 
that time to just do things for myself.... 

Ojla punce !

Dobrodošle ponovno na mojem blogu in naj vas toplo objame misel, da sem vašega

obiska res vesela.  Kratek počitek se mi je prilegel, a sem obupno pogrešala
 atelje in ustvarjanje. A najbolj sem seveda pogrešala, tisti čudoviti čas, 
ki ga nameniš samo sebi in svoji duši...


Today I want to present you a beautiful card I've made for my mother birthday. 
She will turned 84 year next month.  I set the Chipboard o'clock on her age...
There are no words I could express
 my love & gratitude to my mom, I've put all my feelings in here.

Naj vam danes predstavim čudovito voščilnico, ki sem jo naredila za mojo mamo. 
V oktobru bo praznovala že 84 let in namesto številk sem naštimala na uri njena leta... 
Ni besed, s katerimi bi ji izrazila svojo
 ljubezen in hvaležnost za vse, kar nam je v življenju dala, 
poskusila sem jih ujeti v tej lepi voščilnici.


Used materials  / Uporabljen material :

Base / osnova : 14 x 14 cm 
Paper : Lemoncraft Grossamer blue.
Stamp / Štampiljka : Najlepši par


Texture paste : Ranger Crackle paste
 Mousse : Blue & bronze
Ink pads / Ink Blazinice : Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Mermaid Lagoon, Broken China

  

Dies / šablone Sizzix, Spellbinders.. / rožice . Prima, I am roses
Chipboards : Scrapiniec
lace, perls, glue ....


My time is up and I thank you for your. Be well, be sweet !
Hvala iz srca za vaš obisk. Imejte se lepo !! 



I PARTICIPATE IN CHALLENGES :










10 komentarjev:

  1. Kako lepo, tako tvoje z vsemi krasnimi detajli in tako sem vesela, da si nazaj, super.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Tina za tvoje prijazne besede. Lepo se imej 💙💙

      Izbriši
  2. Popolna je...in prav videti je, koliko ljubezni je v njej. Vse najboljše tvoji mami <3!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Tina ! Tvoja pohvala pogreje srce... Pozdravčke 💖

      Izbriši
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! Love the pretty design and all the gorgeous details. Thank you for playing along at Creative inspirations, good luck
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Absolutely wonderful! Your Mom is going to love it! Wish her a Happy Birthday from all of us at Lil Patch!
    Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
    Oh my goodness, I am loving your absolutely beautifull project woww, Thank you for sharing with the DT from WE Love To Create, Hugs Terry, would love to see you again in the next challenge xxx (DT)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful card! I love all the details. Your mother must have loved receiving this. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -