BABY IS COLD OUTSIDE

“JANUARY - The first month of the year, a perfect time to start all over again,
changing energies and deserting old moods, new beginnings, new attitudes” 

Charmaine J Forde

Dear friends !

Happy New Year and welcome back on my blog. 

I hope you had a peaceful and restful Christmas and you are ready for our first Card Mania Challenge in 2019.

We have a lovely theme  - " Baby is cold outside", so you can made the lasts winter cards in this season. The month of February will brings us love and in March there will be jet spring & flowers all around us.



Hellebore is the name of this beautiful flower, known even as Winter or Christmas Rose. They flowering in late winter or early spring and it's stunning when this beautiful flowers push through the snow. There is a lot of Hellebors in Slovenia in nature, I plant them even in my garden of our mountain cottage. I admire every winter, when the white flowers stand up to snow and let me now, that spring is coming.

For this beautiful gretting card I used papers from 7 Dots Studio as I  love them.
I cut a basic square and three rectangles from paper Writer's BlockGarden Party - one with Hellbore flower and embossed the edges with WOW -Fine white embossing powder. 
From green paper Paint Chips and white paper I cut leaves with Gummpian dies Twig with Berry . I embossed the white leaves with white embossing powder too. On the first layout I used a Gumpian Stitches Nesting dies. Add a white lace, green string, some white staments and glued all in the composition.

Hope you will join us on Card Mania Challenge with your amazing cards.
This month is our sponsor :
Scrap and Me

http://scrapandme.pl/
Let this New Year  
be a canvas for you to paint your dreams !


I am entering my card in Challenges :

https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com

B - IS FOR BERRIES




6 komentarjev:

  1. Si k meni prinesla pomlad - hvala!
    Lepo, lepo stopaj v leto 2019, Majda

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. O ko bi le prišla že pomlad s temi tvojimi rožicami....saj ne rečem...sončna zima, veliko snega.... se bom raje odločila za tvoje rožce!!!! Vse dobro ti želim.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Stunning card so love Hellebore flowers and in fact have a white one in my garden...
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautiful card, lovely design and I love all the die cut leaves..Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Gorgeous card Veana :-) the Christmas Rose is so pretty and I love the colours and details, very cool :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Prekrasen teloh in zelo lepa voščilnica.
    Vse lepo v novem letu.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -