MAKE BELIVE

 It's all make believe, isn't it ?
Marilyn Monroe

My new card make me believe that beauty is all around us,

 if only you wish to see it.
Yesterday I was feeling very nostalgic of passed times so I created a card in brown vintage tones with touch of gold.
I have few lovely stamps from Lesia Zgarda, that inspired me so much. I made four fern foils by using their Fern stamp and gold ink.
 I love little stamps ( even somethimes I loose them) so for the black branches I used Stamp sets Branch. 
Beautiful papers are from 7 Dots Studio Writer's block
and the stunning big white flover from Prima Marketing.
Like you can see I add  two different laces, a small frame with gold paste Cadence, 
a metal chain, a metal violin key and various stamens.  

Wishing you a week full of loving kidness my dears !
I am entering my card in Challenges :



7 komentarjev:

  1. What a fabulous card !! Love the gorgeous bouquet and little details around it. All the dimension and layers are beautifully combined. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge
    ×

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful card, love the design and layers, so elegant. Thank you for joining us in the Flower Challenge this month Aileen Design Team.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Romantika, zasanjanost, čarobnost, ..... vse to mi pride na misel, ko jo gledam. Čudovita je!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Felicidade por tan bella tarjeta. Colores, abalorios, capas y texturas son de una elaboración muy elegante. Besos y feliz fin de semana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Prekrasna je. Prelepe barve in detajli.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Fabulous card... Love the whole design and so gorgeous embellishments .. Thanks so much for join us at our MMW creative challenge...

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    DT - Mixed Media Warriors

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hi Veana. Thanks for entering your beautiful creation at Mixed Media Warriors for our "Nostalgic Romance" challenge, good luck.
    DT Adrijana https://paperbeautyak.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -