HALLOWEEN TAG

 
There is magic in the night, when pumpkins glow by moonlight...


Hi dear crafters ! I made this Halloween Tag as Guest Designer on CRAFT DREAMY BLOG. Here you can see a fabolouse Moadboard made by the owner Zowie Dixon. She kindly invited me as GD and I am inviting you to join us !
http://craftsdreamy.blogspot.com/
Thanks Zowwie for the invitation !
On the photo bellow you can see most of materials I used. First I cut from Chipboard Scrapiniec a tag with Sizzix Bigz die.
Then I made a texture with Stencil  Prima Marketing & Fine sand Texture paste. I put the tag on the sun to dry well.

Then I painted it thinly with black gesso Indigo Blue and start playing with few colours of Lindy's Magical Powder.
O, God how I love them ! They are really Magical...
Sorry, I don't now from where is this amazing die of pumpkin. I cut them from an aquarel paper and add Lindy's Magicals here too.

Tree beautiful flowers are from I Am Roses. I changed the stamens, removed some petals and splashed with Lindy's Spray Blin y Blond.


I wrapped a gold wire around the tag , stuck on a black tile, pumpkins and flowers. Behaind at the top I glue a black bat ( an old paper stuff).  

Finally I added some Crystals Prima Marketing and shade the borders with Versacolor Gold.

 With a word stick Adventure awaits from 7 Dots Studio I like to send you  a wish my dears !
We should jump, sometimes into unknown, just hoping of an wonderful adventure...





17 komentarjev:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous tag with all the wonderful details!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. OH WOW ... FANTASTIC!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Scare’n Up Some Pumpkins’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow, this is fabulous! So many great details. Love the texture and dimension too. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Scarin' Up Some Pumpkins" Challenge.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I think the bat wings are really cool. The texture you have achieved is superb too.
    Thank you for joining us at That's Crafty!
    Helen x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Such fabulous texture and dimension. Love how you used the netting and the pumpkins and flowers are the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your designs in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. The tag is fantastic, a great idea, excellent workmanship and a wonderful end result :) Thank you for having fun on the blog Wyzwania nie-kartkowe - Edyta DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Oh wow,......my jaw!!!! i just lost my jaw!!! This tag is amazing! I love everything about it, from the design to the way you added color to it!!!
    Well done!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you playing again soon! xx Zoey

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh wow, your tag is AMAZING, I adore this! Veana thank you so much for being our Guest Designer over at Crafts Dreamy. Hugs, Zowie xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Очень оригинально и красиво! Спасибо за участие в задании блога Аrt piaskownica! Удачи;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Koliko micenih podrobnosti, dodatkov, barv, različnih materialov - komaj si lahko napasem oči, ki kar begajo in se čudijo vsaki podrobnosti. Čudovito ustvarjanje draga Zvezda!!! Čestitke!
    Naj bo čudovita tudi tvoja nedelja - žareče obarvana in nasmejana, Majda

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Such a gorgeous design. I love the rustic look with the mixture of colors you have used. Thanks for joining us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Love the texture! Thank you for joining us! Jeanie -Scrapbookingmamaw @ Proud PB DT Member
    Be sure to join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges next time!


    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Super! Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Art-Piaskownicy.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Świetna:) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Art-Piaskownicy.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I love this, love the layers and it's perfect for Hallo'ween.
    Thanks so much for joining us at That's Crafty!
    Sam :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -