Beautiful life - Mix Media


 The sea, once it casts its spell, 
holds one in its net of wonder forever.
                                                                            Jacques Yves Cousteau
After a long time I made again a layout in Mix media technique. Oh God, how did I miss this sort of creativity, where my imagination can spread wings. 
Just love, love Mix Media !!
I have created a layout with the sea theme, because as you know, I adore the blue sea and wild beaches. The foto is also mine. One of many that I take, when I walk on the beach along the sea and relax.

The papers are from 7 Dots Collection Hazy Days / Zip & Twilight. They have a lot of fantastic papers that inspire me just by themeself. 
On my walks on the beach, I pick up a lot of beautiful pebbles, colored glasses,wonderful shells, old rusty stoppers&net .... 
You can see a huge of this stuff on my layout, where I split some white gesso and various colors on them.

 I used amazing colors from Lindy's Stamp Gang as you can see on the pictures below. It's no hard to create such a  beauty with this stunning products.
 My thoughts are already thinking about the next creation...
It looks like we'll see again soon !

Have a nice day !

I enter my layout in Challenges :

I was inspired at most by the seastars and of course of blu sea, summer , shells, net...  
https://scrapsnpiecesgr.blogspot.com
I was once on holidays in the Greek island Karpathos ! 
Beautiful memories....
Amazing food & nice people! 


8 komentarjev:

  1. Čudovita morska scena!!! A ne, kako te mixed media odnese, ..... nekam..... :) Lahko bi kdaj kaj skupaj packale; ideja morda za Klavdijo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. O mamma mia!!!! Tole pa je prava mix perfect media!!!! Mene si s tole slikco čisto kupila....

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great colors and texture!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Mixed Media & Art!
    xo Katja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Sem ostala brez besed!!! Pričarala si morje v vsem svojem bogastvu - hvala za navdih in inspiracijo!
    Objem k tebi, Majda

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. prava mojstrovina, obožujem te tvoje mix medie, vsaka je nekaj posebnega!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful textures and colors! Thanks for playing along at SNP!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. So Beautiful! Love the texture and the colours compination! Amazing! Thank you for joining us at Scraps N Pieces!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I absolutely love it! Thank you for sharing with us at SnP!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -